of a Saint Patrick School Education
- Our comprehensive academic program for Transitional Kindergarten -
8th grade is aligned with the Diocese of San Jose and with the California State
- Vincentian (Daughters of Charity) values and
vision are integrated into all aspects of the school community.
- Religious Education and Spiritual Development are
integrated into the curriculum and opportunities are provided for prayer,
liturgies and Christian Service.
- Technology is integrated into the classroom learning,
with computers and internet access in all classrooms.
- Accelerated Reading and Accelerated Math are on-line
individualized reading and math programs used by students.
- Reading Intervention Program is in place for students
in first through eighth grades.
- Homework assistance and after school tutoring
- Co-Curricular Programs include Fine Arts classes in
music and art, library, and physical education.
- After school Activities including sports for 5th-8th
grades, First Lego Robotics, The Tech Challenge
- Student Council promotes leadership and school
school community's ethnic and cultural diversity is a richness.