of a Saint Patrick School Education
- Our comprehensive academic program for Transitional Kindergarten -
8th grade is aligned with the Diocese of San Jose and with the California State
- Vincentian (Daughters of Charity) values and
vision are integrated into all aspects of the school community.
- Religious Education and Spiritual Development are
integrated into the curriculum and opportunities are provided for prayer,
liturgies and Christian Service.
- As part of the Drexel School System, the use of technology is an integral part of the learning at Saint Patrick School. Students in 5th - 8th Grade have the use of an iPad and TK - 4th Grade there is an iPad for every 2 students. Many of the apps used by the students are used for individualized learning. STMAth, ALEKS, Lexia, Reading Plus, Newsela and Accelerated Reading are some of the on-line
individualized apps used by students.
- Reading Intervention Program is in place for students
in Kindergarten through fifth grades.
- Homework assistance and after school tutoring
- Co-Curricular Programs include Fine Arts classes in
music and art, library, and physical education.
- After school Activities including: Yearbook, Choir, Dance, Vincentian Marian Youth
- Student Council promotes leadership and school
school community's ethnic and cultural diversity is a richness.