We Count on YOUR Support!It is the support received through so many people and so many ways that makes Saint Patrick's a vibrant school community.
This support is evidenced in:
- Parents helping with countless programs and activities throughout the school year
- Volunteer tutors working with our students during the day and after school
- Foundations who see the good we are doing and who have funded many programs and activities
- Through those who spread the GOOD NEWS about Saint Patrick and have been part of our successful effort to increase enrollment
- All those who support of fund-raising efforts throughout the year
- Through those who pray each day for our students, their families and the entire school community
We invite others to become part of
the Saint Patrick School Community!
Other ways one can support St. Patrick School:
- We want to increase our student body. If you know of families living in the area or who commutes to downtown San Jose, spread the "good word" about St. Patrick School. Have them contact the school to set up a visit and tour.
- Ask us about unfunded needs and programs and how you might help fund them
- Tuition Assistance
- New HVAC System for Shea Building
- Check with your company to see if they contribute matching gifts.
- Make a gift of cash, real estate, bequests, tax exempt charitable trust, personal life insurance, stocks and bonds
- Make a gift in memory or honor of someone.
Please contact our Advancement Office for more information: 408-283-5870