Fundraising with SCRIP
Scrip gift cards are an easy way to earn money for our school
simply by purchasing gift cards from the Fundraising Office and using the gift
cards for your regular household purchases: groceries, gas, restaurants,
clothing, school supplies, and more.
What is the SCRIP Requirement?
All families are expected to support the SCRIP program through regular purchases of SCRIP gift cards and raise $50 in profits from gift cards annually. Families who wish to 'opt-out', may alternately pay a $50 buy-out fee. Once the target profit has been met, profits from additional purchases will be credited towards the Family Fundraising Requirement.
- In-Stock Scrip: these gift cards are available for same day purchases; choice of stores and quantities are limited. They may be purchased daily in the Fundraising Office or in advance via the Weekly Collections Envelope (WCE). Simply fill out and return the SCRIP Order Form along with cash or check payment in your student’s WCE and your Scrip will be ready by Friday afternoon. You can elect to have your order given to your student or picked up in the office.
- Special Order Scrip: Don’t see the store you want on the list, have a large order or need a different denomination than what you see on the weekly order form? Chances are we can get it for you; it just takes a bit on planning on your part. Twice monthly, a Special Order Scrip Form will be sent home in the WCE, which includes a list of many additional merchants. If you don’t see your store on the list, please contact the Fundraising Office as we may be able to get it for you. Order forms will need to be returned with payment by Monday (either via the WCE or dropped off in the Office). Your Special Order Scrip will be ready by the end of the week. A complete list of products offered may be found on ShopWithScrip.
- Instantly buy and redeem gift cards right from your Smartphone
- Purchase anytime from anywhere – no need to go to the Fundraising Office
- Buy and redeem right at checkout, in-store or you can print them out via email, allowing for easy gift giving
- Encourage friends and other family members to register and direct their profits to our school