Saint Patrick Students
Under the sponsorship of the Daughters of Charity, Saint Patrick's fosters a learning environment where students are respected, nurtured and challenged to develop their full potential.
We strive to be a faith-filled community centered in the Catholic faith with a commitment to develop community, a life of prayer and spirituality with service and outreach to others.
Saint Patrick is a place of welcome. We see the cultural and ethnic diversity of our students and their families as a richness.
St. Patrick Student Behavior
We hold high expectations for our students. We have three fundamental rules.
1. Respect God, Yourself, Others, and Things
2. Contribute to the Learning Environment3. Follow School and Classroom Procedures
- We ask our the following Students show respect to all who work at or visit St. Patrick School. They offer to help, open doors when necessary, are polite when asking questions, and doing their work.
- Students speak respectfully and use appropriate language.
- Students are expected to conform to the uniform dress code on all days including PE days and Formal Dress Days.
- School property, including textbooks, instructional materials, desks, classrooms, bathrooms, etc. are to be respected.
• To comply with the rules of the school
• To respect and respond to the authority of the teachers and staff
• To arrive at school on time
• To show respect to all at St. Patrick School
• To respect school property
• To respect the rights and property of others